Exiled Sins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys, I'm Aidan, and I'm the next American Idol

4 posters

Go down

Hey guys, I'm Aidan, and I'm the next American Idol Empty Hey guys, I'm Aidan, and I'm the next American Idol

Post by Axys Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:41 am

Hey guys, my name is Aidan, and I'm from Ontario, Canada,

I'm an Ex-Lifeguard (been a swimmer all my life), who went to college for 2 years and Computer programming and dropped out because I can't see myself working on/with computer for the rest of my life.  I now currently work from home as an online technician until I fulfill my entrepreneurial dreams of creating businesses.  I hope to one day not work, and just have fun with my life (possibly make music studio and get back to production).  When I'm not working; in my downtime, I'm either reading, inventing, at the gym, watching Anime, and/or playing Runescape.  I've been a long time player since 1999 (back in the RSclassic days) and was excited when oldschool was released.  Was happy when Veci told me about Exiled, as I've been looking to PvM and heard there is a great group of trustworthy people here.  As I divulge into entrepreneurship, I'll most likely be on runescape a lot less, but still on enough to do some PvM here and there.

So far it's been great.  Killed 3 corp and learned about chumcrust. gg

Don't be shy , and say hi to rsn: Axys bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I often hosted/host g altar in W330 on 07 Altar, if I seem familiar.
Axys
Axys

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, I'm Aidan, and I'm the next American Idol Empty Re: Hey guys, I'm Aidan, and I'm the next American Idol

Post by Syndaar Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:58 am

Chum Crust for president.

Welcome to the clan Very Happy
Syndaar
Syndaar

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, I'm Aidan, and I'm the next American Idol Empty Re: Hey guys, I'm Aidan, and I'm the next American Idol

Post by Elysian Sins Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:14 am

#ChumCrust
Elysian Sins
Elysian Sins
Owner
Owner

http://exiled.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by D I N G O Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:40 am

whalecum mate!
D I N G O

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down