Exiled Sins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elysian's 99 Herblore Guide

2 posters

Go down

Elysian's 99 Herblore Guide Empty Elysian's 99 Herblore Guide

Post by Elysian Sins Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:49 pm

Hey all, as you may or may not know. My all time favorite skill is actually Herblore so I thought I'd write a guide on how to get a fairly priced, not overly time consuming, buy-able 99.

Elysian's 99 Herblore Guide QkVv2qT

[Remember the numbers in the brackets show how many of each potion you need to make in order to advance to the next stage]

1-3: Quest - druidic ritual. You have to finish this quest in order to be able to train herblore at all. This quest is very easy and goes very fast, so it won’t bother you for too long.

3-9: Quest – Jungle potion

9-13: Quest – Recruitment Drive

13-19: Quest – The Dig Site (requires level 10 agility and level 25 thieving)

Those are the beginners quests to start off the skill. If questing isn't really your thing, cut them short and follow this path instead

9-12: Attack potions (25). Making attack potions will even make you some profit assuming you buy all the stuff in the Grand Exchange and sell it later. It purely depends on the prices which may change eventually.

12-26: Strength Potions (144)

15-38*: Serum 207 (506). This is a special potion, because it needs a tarromin (cleaned) and ashes. Ashes are usually very cheap. Read more at the bottom of this guide about a special Serum 207 herblore 99 method.

OR 26-38: Energy potions (322)

36-52: Combat potions (1177)

OR 36-52: Prayer potions (1066). Sometimes, prayer potions are cheaper to make depending on the current GE prices. Additionally, they are slightly faster than combat potions.

OR 45-52: Super Attack Potions (622)

52-63: Super Energy Potions (2085)

63-69: Super Restores (2102)

69-76: Antifire Potions (4245)

76-84: Magic Potions (9363)

84-99: Extended Anti-fire Potions (46552)

There is also making anti-venom plus, to get 99 herblore, sadly I have never done this method as to know the perks or numbers for it but I may look into it in the near future for the guide's sake

*Training 99 Herblore Serum 207 Guide

Serum 207 is a special potion, as it is cheap to make and gives 50 exp per potion. With this method, one can make up to 150k exp per hour.

You must note that this potion is untradeable and not notable. This means you will “lose” a spot in your bank forever (except if you want to drop over 100k potions…)

The Serum 207 potion also finds it application in a mini-game.

Making Serum 207 is recommended for players who don't have much spendable cash, as herblore with this method is extremely cost efficient.

Using this method will use up less money than using the guide above, but will take longer to achieve 99 herblore.

Last edited by Elysian Sins on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elysian Sins
Elysian Sins
Owner
Owner

http://exiled.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Elysian's 99 Herblore Guide Empty Re: Elysian's 99 Herblore Guide

Post by D I N G O Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:43 pm

great guide, thanks mate!
D I N G O

Back to top Go down